This BLOG is about being a United States Army wife. We have been through recruiting and now a deployment. This blog is for any spouse, friend or family member that wants to put input into my life on how to deal with the ups and downs of being involved in the military life. Additionally for you to get information on how to deal with what is going on in your life too as a military spouse, family member or friend.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Quick Note.....
I will be writing later but I wanted to make sure I put a picture of Steel and Adam up too. Steel thinks the world of Adam and misses him so much. It has been a busy weekend but I will update you all later tonight...
We miss you Adam........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.